Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, the day has finally arrived! Yea! I'm leaving here in about 5 minutes, (as soon as I get done writing this!) to head to my Dad's. He is taking me to the airport, where I will hopefully get on the flight that leaves at 8:43! That's the bad part about flying standby! Pray that I get there and get back with ease and that the flights are not full! That would be me, stuck at the airport, ready to go and can't go! Anyway, I can't wait to get there and see what all I'm gonna learn. I will be attending the women's leadership conference Thursday and Friday. Friday night and Saturday will the Beth Moore LP event. I return on Sunday. My goal is to be able to blog while I'm there and let you know how things are going. I will probably be exhausted by Saturday night! (but will still be too pumped to be exhausted!) Thank you all for being so encouraging and for the prayers you've lifted on my behalf! Pray for the speakers and for all the ladies that are traveling there and back. Pray that God will speak to each of us. That is what I am most excited about! Seeing what God is going to do next! That it will be a life-changing experience. See ya when I get back, Bridgette BTW- we've been getting the kids up and doing their Bible verse, it's working great so far! Of course, like I said, Randy is the last one to venture in! But they just about know their verse by heart now. and they are enjoying learning about Noah. I'm going to miss them while I'm gone, but I am going to enjoy the break! :)

No comments: