Monday, November 3, 2008

COME!

COME!
All ladies are invited to COME to the
Breads and Spreads Event
On November 8th, 2008
Beginning at 11am.
COME…
Celebrate Autumn,
Laugh with Friends,
Savour the delights
As you taste
Breads and Spreads.
COME…
Listen to what is good…
Hear so that you soul may live…
Learn how we can really live on bread alone.
New Vision Church
193 Johnson Ave
Fayetteville, Ga.
678-817-5777
Jesus Said, “I am the bread of life…” John 6:35
I have been BUSY the last few weeks! This Saturday is the ladies event at my church and I have been getting ready and preparing the lesson for this event, so I haven't had a lot of time to blog! After this is over, I promise, to post some pictures and update you on what has been going on! I will say this, my Grandma, which I call, Meemaw, came in from Houston with my Uncle Ted. We took a very quick trip to the mountains. Beautiful! We've celebrated my daughter's 12th birthday! We're on week 9 of Daniel! Wow! Lots of stuff! I'm excited about this weekend! If you're from around here, maybe you could come! Please pray that God would be glorified and that lives will be changed! Thank you so much, and I will post later! I pray you all are having a great week! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo proud of you! i am beginning my study od Daniel, too. I appreciate your discipline and devotion. I love you.
Aunt Janet