Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Field Day

Well, this is my first post on my first blogsite! What do I put? I'll tell you a little about my day, that way I can give you a reason to laugh! I get up and get ready to go to the school today because the kids have field day. Tanner had field day and Rebecca was helping with the younger kids. SO...I thought it would be a great idea to go and take pictures. I send Tanner to school in his new yellow shirt, water bottle and sunscreen. I send Rebecca in her new yellow shirt, water bottle and sunscreen. I go to the school, camera around my neck, ready to take pictures! I found Rebecca....... where's Tanner? Here's Rebecca working at the Hula Hoop stand. TANNER'S FIELD DAY WAS YESTERDAY :(
Oh well, I still had a good time! I took pictures of Rebecca and her friend helping at the hulahoop station. Then I got to go to Tanner's classroom and play with his class pet, Rufus! After centers, I was able to join him and his friends for lunch. I was a little disappointed, but then I started thinking, it was nice to just go and be a part of his everyday routine. I got to see the little things that he does on a daily basis and see him interact with his friends.
This is Rufus. He's so cute! They need a family to keep him this summer. Not us! He would surely get ate by the cats! Or the kids would think, "let's take him to the woods to play in our clubhouse!". Then Jazzy girl (our beagle) would eat it!
Tanner had chicken nuggets for lunch. There were other things, but he didn't like them. No wonder they come home starving! It was fun. I had a picture of him with his friends but it didn't turn out right. I'm glad I went even if it wasn't field day, he was glad, too! When he got off the bus, he came in screaming, "Mommy, you came to class with me today!".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you girl...
Give a girl a little technology and see what see can get into!
I love you guys! Bridgy continue to grow and share God's love. I need it!
Aunt Kimi

Anonymous said...

You make me proud!
Love,
Mom

Kat said...

You have always been an inspiration to me, you're such a go getter. Your blog is awesome!
Thanks for sharing it with me. I really enjoyed the Devotional and look forward to many, many more!

Blessings~
Kat
In His Service By His Grace