Friday, May 30, 2008

1st week of Summer

Well, it's Friday and the kids have been out of school all week! We have had a pretty good week. It has been nice not having to worry with school or ball. We have been at home a lot this week, which has left me time to work on studying and writing. We went to my parents house on Tuesday so that I could work, we saw some friends on Thursday and other than that we have been here, taking it easy. The house so far, has been kept up nicely. Laundry still going okay. Still trying to get rid of three more kittens, anyone that wants one, they are FREE! Rebecca, of course, has done a "getting ready for summer" cleaning job of her room. I mean right down to cleaning under the bed and washing the curtains. She is getting ready for her BIG trip next week to Grandma's for camp. Randy got his NEW guitar this week and has barely put it down! He loves it! I must say, it is a pretty cool guitar! He fixed up an old one for Tanner and they have "lessons" now! Tanner has constantly walked around saying exactly what his Daddy used to say when he was little, which blows my mind that he is saying this, cuz we haven't taught it to him! " I'm boring"!, which is what what Pat used to say when he was little and he was bored! Now, Tanner has begun to say the same. I think that is just sweet! I will post the next "lesson" on Ephesians this evening. Hope you all are enjoying your summer! Bridgette

No comments: