Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Have a Job Now!

Okay, so lot's of things have changed in my life recently. I have a job now! That's my new phrase lately! I'm still in shock. I work at Chick Fil A as a grill cook. I love it. The people I work for and work with are great! I'm starting to feel like I'm getting into a routine now and so is my family. It has been a big adjustment for us! The other big thing that has happened in my life, is that my son, Randy, turned 16. WOW! I can remember the day he was born as if it were yesterday. He is a great kid and I'm so proud of him! We threw him a surprise party and our family and friends were all there. It was really nice. He also got a truck. Not a new one, a really old one, but a truck, none the less! We, (the ladies Bible study group) are starting our 4th week on The Frazzled Female by Cindi Wood. This has been a perfect Bible study for me and the ladies are enjoying it as well. It teaches you about time management, organization, and dealing with people and issues! All the things that get us frazzled! If you're busy and on the go, this is a great Bible study for you to do with a group or on your own. One of the scriptures that we read last week was Psalm 27. If you have time, read it. It is awesome and it really spoke to me. I shared it with some of the people at my work and we talked about it all day! We had our fourth ladies event at my church. The theme was April Showers bring May Flowers. We talked about facing the rainy times in our lives. It was a fun event and we had a pretty good turn out. I will begin posting notes from that on Monday. Have a great day!

No comments: