Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Beginnings

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is settling into the New Year! I love the New Year because it gives me the sense of new beginnings! Speaking of beginnings, we began the new Esther Bible study by Beth Moore yesterday! I love Bible Study! I went to bed last night, wore out, but HAPPY! I think I fell asleep smiling! If you have the opportunity to take this study, I think you will enjoy it. I am so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to facilitate and participate in this. Another new beginning for me is that I've had no coffee for a week and half. Those of you that know me, know that this is a GOD thing! When I do start drinking it again, I am going to switch to decaf. For spiritual and physical reasons, this has been something that I've worried and whined about for the last year. So... decaf it is. Again, I'm thankful that God has helped me through this decision. I'm sorry that I've been away for so long. We've had some computer problems but I'm up and running again. I do have a few things I've been working on that I will post very soon. I pray that your New Year will be blessed and that all is well!

No comments: